Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Drinking Day!

Thought it was Halloween? Well! Nope! It's just another day here in the Dominican Republic. Today if just another excuse to go out and get heavily intoxicated. Fun right? Haha.

This week, wow. Very very good. Me and my companion elder Holder are doing very well put here. This week we happily baptized 4 youth, and the other missionaries 2 more. It's so awesome to see an area thrive the way it is right now. I have a bunch of pictures that I have and I hope I can get them uploaded today. If not I'll upload them tomorrow!





Today we had a fun p-day. First we went to get out money but of course my cards were cancelled. Oh yeah forgot to say this! So my wallet got lost on a bus when I had to go to the capital. So naturally I got all my cards cancelled. Just after that the next day some other bus driver tells me that it's at the offices of the bus drivers. So I go there and they gave me everything back! Everything but the cash that was inside that is. When I asked, they were like, OH THERE WAS MONEY INSIDE?!? Whatever you say guys! Haha freaking theives. But I'm not that worried about it cause all the important stuff was there. So I'm happy! 

Haha anyways so after i got rejected at the ATM we went to eat hamburgers and then to the beach to find a conch shell. We met this guy who had just fished one out while snorkeling and he sold it to us for 100 pesos. About 2 dollars and 25 cents. And it's really big so that's a really good deal. After that we just messed around and then went home.

This week was really good! Also this week will be too. I have 2more baptisms on Saturday.
Anyways! I hope all of you start safe tonight trick or treating! I'm gonna work on those photos now.

Love y'all!
Elder Larkin












No comments:

Post a Comment