Monday, October 24, 2016

Transfers!

Okay so I don't have really anything new to say so I will keep it nice and short. Also don't have any pictures. Sorry!
Tomorrow my companion will be transferred out of the area and I will receive elder holder in his place. Pretty sure he's from Utah and he just got to the mission basically. It's kinda weird that I only spent one transfer with elder Castro but who knows!
This next Saturday we will have 3 more baptisms and I'm very excited about that. And the Saturday after that 1 possibly 2 more! The work is really booming out here and I'm glad I'm apart of it.
I hope everyone had a good week! Also please send me pictures of what's going on! Thanks!
Elder Larkin

So fun to find random pictures of my missionary! I'm a member of a "Missionary Mom's" page on Facebook, and I just found the Mom of his new companion, Elder Holder! She sent me this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment