Monday, October 17, 2016

Flip flop week, and a baptism!!

Another very exciting week in the DR! So I had to go not once, but TWICE to the capital to get my ingrown toenail out! Talk about painful. This whole week I've been only able to wear my white shirt and tie, slacks, and on my feet some Van's Flip Flops. Makes me really feel like I'm on a tropical island! They got all the nail out the second time I went, so now my little piggies are healing. Feels good not to be in constant pain! People who have had these know what I'm talking about.

Anyways! This week has been one of the best! We are taking to so many people, and the youth that are going to get baptized on the 29th (4 of them) have invited us to share with their families, who are very interested.
Julian, got baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday, it was very special for him because he's been wanting to get baptized for about 2 years now. It was a great service.

As of now, we have 7 baptisms planned for the 29th. I'm very excited and I love to see the way the spirit works through each and every person differently.

Now I have many many pictures so don't be surprised when you get like 6 or more emails from me this week. Hope everyone has had a good week! Love you all!!
Elder Larkin

































No comments:

Post a Comment