Monday, February 6, 2017

Baptism Week!!!

So Alexander, (later we found out his actual name is Hendy) Is going to be baptized on Saturday!! Its going to be so awesome to have him take that step! And we have another baptism set for the 25th of February. 

So yesterday was fast and testimony meeting, Alexander got up to invite everyone to go to his baptism! He got up and said, "excuse me, but I just want everyone to know that I know this church is true, and I hope that everyone can be able to make it to my baptism on Saturday, but I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen" It was super awesome :D. After, one of the counselors stood up and after and said, "I remember when that one, his brother and his friends were just punks in the street who threw rocks at the church and made stuff chaotic here. Now look at them. Almost all of them now are members." It made me feel a certain way that I cant explain when he said that. It is just another reassurance that this gospel is true. It changes lives for the better. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here as a missionary. I hope that my efforts here will help many people come unto Christ. 

Also this week I forgot to take pictures again but I WILL NOT forget to take pictures at our baptism and soon when we go play baseball soon with some youth. 

Anyways! pictures I do have are of a Family Home Evening we had with Kilian (an awesome member in our branch) and his family, with Alexander and his brother!






No comments:

Post a Comment