Monday, August 22, 2016

1 Awesome Couple!

We had the great opportunity to have another lesson with Pablo and Ana this week (the couple we found last week.) The thing we had last taught was the Book of Mormon, and we had gifted them one, with the invitation to read 3 Nephi 11. When we came back, (after the whole family showed up at church on Sunday) they had actually read the whole chapter, and understood it. They told us that baptism was super important and Pablo, said, "well I've never been baptized, is it too late for me cause I'm kinda old?" And Ana wanted to know, "well I've been already baptized in the catholic church, but I'm afraid that wasn't right, am I allowed to be baptized again in the right church?" We explained to them that they need not worry, and that we will help them prepare to do all the things they need to do to get where they want to go. We invited them to be baptized by someone who holds the Holy Priesthood of God and they accepted without thinking about it. Its such a blessing to be able to teach with the spirit. It works miracles and I'm so excited to have a family so excited about the gospel. Made my week :)

Also we had a Zone Conference this week! Pretty ok i guess. We had some "workshops" where we learn how we might better teach people, and that was a LONG day. We left at like 5:30 in the morning and didn't get home till like 8:30 at night. And on the way home (in a bus CRAMMED with people) there was a horrible car accident. A semi truck, (front end destroyed) a regular truck (basically bent in half) and 2 cars were totally and utterly wrecked. Nobody died though so that's a miracle in it self. I did take a picture in the bus though :) It was a really bad picture but this just shows how many people are in 1 bus with about 20 seats.

Anyway! I hope all had an amazing week! Don't forget to send pictures and videos!








No comments:

Post a Comment