Monday, April 4, 2016

Goodbye's and Hello's

Well... Now I'm here in Yaguate! I apologize for the people who looked up "Yaguate, San Cristobal" on google images. And now I know that some of you are going to do it right now, but... I warned you.
Haha! Its a lot different here in the south! The people are EVEN more laid back here. To the point they don't really wanna help us that much but... we'll work on that!

My companion, Elder Sosa, is from here! He's from the north part called Santiago. He just got done training with his "Dad" and I'm his "Stepdad." Basically the first person who is your comp is your Dad and the 2nd is your Stepdad. It's gonna be interesting! But he has the attitude to work so we'll do fine!

So Conference was a little rough here. We had to watch it in the church. (a little teeny tiny building with the church logo outside) on a computer monitor. Like 4 people showed up Saturday and like 10 Sunday.  And it was in Spanish! I'm downloading them in English so I can get the full experience but you know how it is :)

Have a good week everyone! I don't have a lot of time left!!

Your fav missionary in the DR...
Elder Bryson Larkin

-------------------------


Saying Goodbye





Elder Sosa and Pics of New Apartment










Elder Larkin & Elder Sosa

No comments:

Post a Comment