Monday, April 11, 2016

Stress? Yes a little.

Okay so I have like little time so imma make it quick.

This week has been stressful! So first of all, my camera memory got a virus from one of the computers here, yeah it sucks because I cant view ANY of my pictures. Hopefully ill find someone who can fix it. secondly the members here are a little difficult to deal with. They don't really wanna work or help us out, and then there's the fact that there's like 30 of them. We're gonna have to motivate them to work with us and not just see them on Sundays. We DO have a few people who do actually want to do some work and that's awesome! I've got a lot of work to do!!!

But it was a good week nonetheless! We contacted A TON this week. We've been finally finding a bunch of people that are willing and wanting to hear the message I have to share. Its really a blessing that we're having success in finding golden people!

Anyways, I gotta go teach some more and then hold a family home evening, so I'll write you guys next week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment