Monday, February 22, 2016

Getting Ready for March

So... This week I've learned that if you are in tune with the spirit, you will be guided in whatever you do.
2 Nephi 32:
5 For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do. 

We have been working with a bunch of progressing investigators lately who we are working towards their baptisms in March. The goal is 7 or more baptisms in this month. We've had to be very dilligent and by that we've been able to feel the holy ghost with us at all times. When we are in tune, we will know what to say, know what to do, and  know where to go. After bringing up some things that I just felt like I should, being directed by the spirit, to one of our investigators, they told me they'd complete praying to the lord to see for themselves if this is the right path for them. The next visit... All three of our investigators had dreams that indeed it is the right path. Still, the path for them to be baptized will be hard for the 2 who need to get married, but it will be very worth it for them. In one of the dreams, a bunch of people were in a church, not ours, but theirs. BUT they were reading our scriptures and our pamphlets. The pastor woman who was reading at the pulpit put them down, and said, I KNOW that what these books are saying is true, and I KNOW that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the correct church. Wow. What a great blessing it is to see the works of the spirit. This girl who had this dream told me that she has never had a dream like this before, and it was very strange for her, but she knows now that she received her answer. Her baptism date is on the 5th of March.

I am so greateful for this gospel and for every opportunity I have to share it. I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else. This week has been awesome!!!

We also played some basketball today with my convert Frabel! It was very fun and yes. 
I do get very red when I play sports! :D Also there is a picture of me and Rodelo planning out our week. 

Have a good one! I know I will :)

Elder Bryson Larkin




No comments:

Post a Comment