Monday, January 9, 2017

Discúlpeme

Well sorry I didnt write last week to everyone first off. I didnt have any time to write last monday because we had stuff to do. This week was full of fun stuff though! So I have a little bit to go off of this time.

So first things first we had 2 intercambios, or in other words I left my area for a day and another missionary went to my area. I went with another gringo from Utah who is new in the mission and it was fun! Haha I remember when I was first starting and everything was hard and frustrating. Im so glad that I got over that hump and now I can just enjoy my mission. 

Also we had lots of interviews this week! The sister missionaries in our district have like 5 people who are gonna get baptized so Elder Torres being the district leader he had to do all of them. No matter where we are, no matter who it is, the message of the gospel is being spread throughout the world. Whether it be the USA, the Dominican Republic, Argentina, Russia, wherever. Its amazing to see people from all walks of life come to know the light that is the atonement. 

In other news, we've had alot of fun activities with our district. Well we always go eat somewhere after every district meeting, but we've done other stuff. Today we went all the way to the beach to have a picnic type thing. We played cards, dominoes, (SUPER DOMINICAN) and found crabs on the beach. It was awesome, the only problem is that I forgot my camera. The sisters are sending me the pictures they took so hopefully they'll get here before I send this email. (and yes my tongues out😜)

Other than that it was a pretty normal week! 
This new year is going to be full of good stuff and Im excited to take it head on and go all out the last 8 months of my mission. Thanks everyone for your support! Love yall!


Elder Larkin


No comments:

Post a Comment