Monday, December 12, 2016

My Life

So now Im here in Azua, and its not half bad! My companion Elder Torres is from Columbia and hes super cool, although hes a little quiet. We live in a really nice house and every day we get to cross a river going to our area or basically anywhere we go. I didnt bring my camera anywhere this week but next week Ill definitely have pictures. 

One thing about Azua? ITS HOT. very very hot. haha at night I dont sleep even with sheets, just the fan and the other fan I inherited. 

Oh and also my district? ALL HERMANAS. Its me and my comp, then 4 sister missionaries, its kinda fun cause we do alot more activities and whatnot. 

But yeah! This'll be a short email today because Im still getting into the way of life here, getting to know the area, the members, and whatnot, but next weeks email will be longer! 

Heres a picture of my whole life on the side of the street. Yep! Thats what I live with!!

Anyways! I love you all! GET HYPED FOR CHRISTMAS
😝
Elder Larkin


No comments:

Post a Comment