Monday, July 10, 2017

The Music

So this week was very good! The Salazar Family decided to get married! So we are planning a wedding for them in the near future and then they can get baptized! We are very excited for them. Also we have Brian And Joan who are progressing very fast! We also have a baptism planned for them at the end of this month!

Also we had a family home evening with one of our investigators, Anthony, and they cooked for us! (They are like 14/15 years old) and I was actually impressed at how good they cooked!! After we watched "The Testaments" and it was really really good! We felt the spirit and was a good time; his mom was also there for the first time and that was good for her!
And Sunday night we had a FHE with Michelle and her cousin! We did it on the plan of salvation and used like toys they had in the house to teach it! I thought it was going to be crazy cause they are like kids still, but it went better than I thought!!

So the other day I saw this mormon message and I thought I would share it with you. It reminds me of Grandpa Mackley alot, and all the times that we would sit at night while camping next to a crackling campfire, listening to him play his flute. I could do that for hours, and those really were magical moments for me. 
https://youtu.be/ju8S2vswhjY

Anyways... It was a really good day! I had to go to immigration today to renew my residency so they dont fine me alot of money when I leave, so that was fun! I got to see all the people I came out with.

But I hope everyone has a good week!!
no' checiamo' mi gente!
Elder Larkin




No comments:

Post a Comment