Tuesday, August 25, 2015

And Just Like That, He's Gone...

It's been an emotional day.  How can I be so happy, yet so sad at the same time?  I am missing my boy tonight.  Our hearts have all been a little tender today, and I have sensed that Bryson has been having some of the same feelings. 

One of my favorite parts of saying goodbye was just sitting with him on his bed before we headed to the airport. We looked at pictures of our life together. He was so sweet to me all day. He knew it was hard on me, but he let me cry, and he cried with me. It was such a bitter sweet day. He is so excited to go, so I can't be sad anymore. I'm just so happy he is a worthy missionary. I cannot ask for anything more than this and I know he is where he belongs.   It feels so good to know we love each other, and know we can cry together and share our true feelings.  I LOVE my family.  So grateful that families are forever.  He is going to be an amazing missionary.  My mommy heart is full...



Making last minute phone calls to Grandparents to say goodbye (In-N-Out for dinner)

So excited to go!

Luggage check-in (only a little bit over weight resulting in a $75 fee)

Tanner (12) & Bryson (18)

Bryson & Matthew (15) #sqaud





I've been a big bawl baby all day.  Elder Larkin, you make me so proud.  Love you my son.

So ready to go!  Dominican Republic MTC or bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment