Monday, August 14, 2017

The best last week!

Wow so this was the best last week I could ever ask for. Granted it was possibly the busiest / most stressful but I'm so happy!

So on friday, THE SALAZARS GOT MARRIED! It was amazing to see that. They were soo happy and I know that it helped them love each other even more. You can tell that every person in their family is more united. It was kind of annoying how the government does things here though, think of the DMV but WORSE, and for about a week long. So yeah, Ill attach pictures of that below!

And on Saturday, we had our Noche Blanca! (Where lots of people get baptized) Sandy, Yanet, Sandra, Sandy Jr., Sarah, and Anthony got baptized! It was an amazing experience and they all were all so happy! To baptize Sarah, both Elder Anderson and I entered the font, because Sarah cant use her legs. So I held her while Elder Anderson did the ordinance, and then we both immersed her in the water. The rest went normally and I am just so glad that I was there and that we could help them all take that important first step. :)

Seeings how this is my last email home I just want to end with my testimony. 

I have this last P-day, and tomorrow I go to the temple and get to see some converts who I invited, and that's it! Its been a good mission. Someone told me that if I feel that these 2 years have actually been the best 2 years of my life, I'm did it wrong. And that's because its not easy! It's not a vacation and not always fun! Its hard to think 24/7 about other peoples problems! haha But what I can say is that these were the best 2 years in that I am happy that I was able to represent MY Savior and do his work. It's the best thing I've ever done. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and my Redeemer, and that He lives. I know that He lived and died doing his Father's work and that through his Atonement we can all be saved. I know that He restored his church through the Prophet Joseph Smith and that through the power and assistance of God he was able to translate The Book Of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ. I know that this book is truly inspired of God and it contains the fullness of the Gospel of Christ. I know that for these 2 years I have been able to serve as a personal representative of Christ and it is the best thing I have ever done. I know all of this because I have received many answers through the Holy Ghost, and I leave this with you in the name of Jesus Christ, 
Amen.

Elder Bryson Larkin











No comments:

Post a Comment